Most sports fans would debate on whether it is better to watch sports at the stadium or on the television. Since one fan is different from another, he may think that watching a game live at the stadium is better than watching it on television. For some, however, that is not the case.Have a look at Sport on TV for more info on this.
First, here are the advantages of watching a game live at the stadium.
– The atmosphere is very exciting because of all the sports fans gathered to give their support to their favorite teams.
– There is the unending buzz going on around the building; plus you might just meet somebody who has the same interests.
– Watching a live game with family and friends can prove to be a very bonding experience.
– There is no need for you to go out to get your favorite hotdog buns or pizza slice because stadiums are filled with food stands providing you with unlimited food choices.
– You can take home that ticket stub and place it in a scrap book as proof that you have been to the game.
You might get a chance to have a photo with your favorite athlete after the game.
Despite the advantages mentioned above, most sports fans prefer to watch games on TV since they believe watching at a stadium has the following disadvantages.
– They do not enjoy the discomforts of sitting on hard, plastic seats with no leg room.
– There could be drunken people sitting next to them, with a great chance of getting spilled with beer.
– There are some people who bring kids who seem to have a knack for kicking the back of a person’s seat all the time.
– There is a big chance that the weather might turn harsh.
– Whenever hunger and the need to pee strikes, an irritated sports fan would have to spend time waiting in long lines.
– The more irritated fan might have spent a second glancing at his cellphone and realizes that he has just missed a good shot from his favorite team.
The long hours taken in waiting for a parking space.
Some fans believe that they can see more of the game when watching from their TV. Maybe this is because of the zooming in capabilities of cameras which influenced this reason. Whatever the reason is, watching sports on TV and watching live at the stadium both have their pros and cons. It is up to the fan to decide whether he would have to spend waiting time in long lines outside the stadium, or miss the live excitement yet enjoy the comforts of his living room couch.